HikingOperated By: Denver Adventures
The Rocky Mountains west of Denver, commonly referred to as the “Front Range”, are a playground for a variety of outdoor activities. Whether you just want to escape the city for a few hours or for a full day, we can put together a trip that fits your needs. Individuals, small, and large groups are welcome.
- Gratuity for our hard working guides is not included but greatly appreciated.
- If the weather, insufficient number of participants, or other circumstances cause us to cancel your tour, you will be informed by phone and/or email to reschedule or refund.
- This adventure runs rain or shine.
- Reservations become non-refundable 72 hours before trip departure (2 weeks for group adventures).
- All safety equipment, guides, drinks & snacks are included in your adventure!
- Minimum age is 5.
- The 1/2 day hiking adventure is 4 hours; full day is 8 hours. This time includes transportation (if purchased).