Pine Creek Half Day 10+ Person Group RateOperated By: The Adventure Company
Most challenging whitewater trip on the Arkansas River!
2 hours on the water, with lunch served after your trip at our riverside facility | 7 miles
Pricing based on group rate of 10+ people
Pine Creek Half Day Highlights
- Includes the Ultimate Fajita Feast hot lunch!
- Most challenging whitewater on the Arkansas River
- Narrow, fast & technical
- The whitewater river drops nearly 200 feet over its steepest mile!
- Previous rafting experience is highly recommended and good physical condition is required
- Minium Age of 16
- The most challenging whitewater on the Arkansas River
- Narrow, fast and technical
- Previous rafting experience is highly recommended
- Good physical condition required
- Swimming ability required
- Helmets and Type V Coast Guard Approved PFD's (Personal Flotation Devices or "life jackets").
- Sanitized wetsuits, splash jackets, neoprene shoes and dry bags for a small rental fee.
- All needed equipment for your adventure.
What not to bring
- Avoid wearing cotton, as it makes you colder when wet.
- Do not wear flip flops or crocs.
- Anything valuable that you do not want to risk losing.
Location - The Adventure Company
Any cancellations outside of 7 days will receive a refund minus 10%
Last Minute Cancellation
Cancellations within 7 days of your trip date are non-refundable