Breckenridge 101 Guided eBike TourOperated By: Craniologie Pedego
New for Summer 2019 – Explore the Summit County Recpath System on a Pedego Electric Bike!
Enjoy dazzling scenic views of the Tenmile Range and hearing about the exciting history of the region. Visit intriguing sites around the town such as the Valley Brook Cemetery and National Historic District, and then cruise along a picturesque river trail.
Breckenridge 101 Guided eBike Tour Highlights
- 2.5 Hour Guided eBike Tour
- Leisurely Pace
- Visit Points Of Interest
- 11 Mile Adventure
- Hills and elevation are no sweat as riders cruise on powerful Pedego eBikes
- Perfect for couples, families, friends, bridal parties and social groups.
- Upon arrival present a copy of your emailed receipt to the sales clerk
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation
- No-shows will be charged the full price
- There is no refund for cancellations inside of 24 hours of your tour date
- Electric Cycling Lesson
- Pedego eBike Rental
- Bike Helmet
- Bike Lock
- Bike Gloves
- Bottled Water
- Experienced Tour Guide
A Pedego electric bike rental is the very best way to experience Breckenridge, and all that Summit County has to offer! Ride to Frisco and back, take a trip around stunning Lake Dillon, or just cruise around our historic town. With a Pedego Electric Bike you can enjoy the beauty and exhilaration of the Colorado outdoors without having to worry about hills, headwinds or the distance you have to go (hint – you will want to go further that you thought you could). Pedego will get you outdoors and having fun, not out of breath.