Rock ClimbingOperated By: Denver Adventures
If you are looking for a truly unique adventure in the Rocky Mountains, our rock climbing excursion should be at the top of your list! Less than 30 minutes driving from Denver are some of the most spectacular rock formations for climbing at all levels of difficulty. The views on to downtown Denver and surrounding mountains are absolutely stunning.
We only offer top rope climbing which is the safest way of rock climbing because you are always tied to a rope above you. Our experienced guides will show you the basics of climbing and safety as well as pick the appropriate climbing route for your abilities.
- Reservations are required.
- Must be 5 years or older.
- Climbers must be in good physical condition without medical issues such as heart conditions, pregnancy, recent surgery or injuries, etc. We welcome persons with disabilities but due to the inherent nature of this activity we will assess each person on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us before booking.
- Bring weather-appropriate clothing. Dress in non-cotton layers and bring a light wind breaker as well as a small backpack for personal items. Closed-toed shoes are required.
- You will be sent a link to the Liability Waiver a few hours before trip departure.