Washington DC UnveiledOperated By: Urban Adventures Washington DC
Join our small group tours of the National Mall on board our all-electric Red Roadster — perfect for covering the huge area and many monuments in DC! Our local guide gives you the scoop on the White House, Capitol Building, Smithsonian, and more.
Washington DC Unveiled Highlights
- Feel like royalty in our all-electric Red Roadsters
- Receive a comprehensive overview of the National Mall and monuments from a local guide
- Be amazed by the White House and Capitol Hill
- Stroll through the FDR, MLK, and Lincoln memorials
- Learn the stories behind the Smithsonian Museums and the monuments
Local English-speaking guide and transportation on all-electric vehicle.
Food and drinks along the way, and tips and gratuities for your guide.
Starting time: 10.00 AM, 2.00 PM
Meeting point: L'Enfant Metro Stop - Meet at the corner of 7th St. & Maryland Ave. SW) also known as 7th & C St. (Maryland Ave. becomes C St. on the other side of 7th St.)
Duration: 2+ hours
Ending point: L'Enfant Metro Stop - Meet at the corner of 7th St. & Maryland Ave. SW) also known as 7th & C St. (Maryland Ave. becomes C St. on the other side of 7th St.)
Closure of sites: Peaceful demonstrations, a mainstay of life in Washington, DC, may slightly alter routes, but they also add to the enrichment of the experience!
Thank you so much for the competent guidance, Mike. It was great and I will recommend you and your tour; for sure.