Silver Canyon 10+ Person Group RateOperated By: The Adventure Company
Fast, steep an technical whitewater close to Denver!
1.5 hours on the water | 9.5 miles This river has an inconsistent season, so please contact our office prior to booking to ensure this trip is running
Pricing based on group rate of 10+ people
Silver Canyon Highlights
- Exciting short intermediate trip
- Narrow creek with medium sized drops
- Float through the history rich mining town of Idaho Springs
- Please note that this trip does not meet at our main location in Buena Vista, it meets in Idaho Springs, Colorado. If you will need wetsuit gear please call our office to provide us with height, weight and shoe size of each participant so we can bring these items along for you.
- Helmets and Type V Coast Guard Approved PFD's (Personal Flotation Devices or "life jackets").
- Sanitized wetsuits, splash jackets, neoprene shoes and dry bags for a small rental fee.
- All needed equipment for your adventure.
What not to bring
- Avoid wearing cotton, as it makes you colder when wet.
- Do not wear flip flops or crocs.
- Anything valuable that you do not want to risk losing.
Location - Cooper Riley Park - Clear Creek
Any cancellations outside of 7 days will receive a refund minus 10%
Last Minute Cancellation
Cancellations within 7 days of your trip date are non-refundable