Pine Creek Full Day 10+ Person Group RateOperated By: The Adventure Company
Our most exciting EXPERT trip! Pine Creek in the morning and the Numbers in the afternoon!
4.5 hours on the water | 14 miles
Pricing based on group rate of 10+ people
Pine Creek Full Day Highlights
- Includes the Ultimate Fajita Feast hot lunch!
- Most challenging whitewater on the Arkansas River
- Narrow, fast & technical
- The whitewater river drops nearly 200 feet over its steepest mile!
- Previous rafting experience is highly recommended and good physical condition is required
- Minium Age of 16
- The most challenging whitewater on the Arkansas River
- Narrow, fast and technical
- Previous rafting experience is highly recommended
- Good physical condition required
- Swimming ability required
- Please note that this trip does not meet at our main location in Buena Vista, it meets in Frisco, Colorado. If you will need wetsuit gear please call our office to provide us with height, weight and shoe size of each participant so we can bring these items along for you.
- Helmets and Type V Coast Guard Approved PFD's (Personal Flotation Devices or "life jackets").
- Sanitized wetsuits, splash jackets, neoprene shoes and dry bags for a small rental fee.
- All needed equipment for your adventure.
What not to bring
- Avoid wearing cotton, as it makes you colder when wet.
- Do not wear flip flops or crocs.
- Anything valuable that you do not want to risk losing.
Location - The Adventure Company
Any cancellations outside of 7 days will receive a refund minus 10%
Last Minute Cancellation
Cancellations within 7 days of your trip date are non-refundable