Numbers Half Day 10+ Person Group RateOperated By: The Adventure Company
Perfect for the whitewater veterans and adrenaline-seeking first timers!
1.5 hours on the water | 7.5 miles
Pricing based on group rate of 10+ people
Numbers Half Day Highlights
- Colorado’s most exciting whitewater rafting!
- Soaking splashes & a few medium-sized drops
- Nearly non-stop action
- Must be in good physical condition and a good swimmer
- Enjoy amazing rocky mountain views
- minimum age of 14
- Large, difficult and continuous whitewater with some medium-sized drops
- Previous rafting experience recommended
- Good fitness required
- Swimming ability required
- Helmets and Type V Coast Guard Approved PFD's (Personal Flotation Devices or "life jackets").
- Sanitized wetsuits, splash jackets, neoprene shoes and dry bags for a small rental fee.
- All needed equipment for your adventure.
What not to bring
- Avoid wearing cotton, as it makes you colder when wet.
- Do not wear flip flops or crocs.
- Anything valuable that you do not want to risk losing.
Location - The Adventure Company
Any cancellations outside of 7 days will receive a refund minus 10%
Last Minute Cancellation
Cancellations within 7 days of your trip date are non-refundable