New Orleans Cocktail History Tour (21+)Operated By: Doctor Gumbo Food Tours
Forget Hand Grenades and Hurricanes, this tour goes beyond Bourbon Street!
New Orleans Cocktail History Tour (21+) Highlights
- 3-hour walking tour
- Expect to visit 4 venues including SoBou, the Bourbon "O" Jazz Bar and Tujague's
- Each stop features a historic cocktail
- Leisurely pace with small groups
- The oldest stand-up bar, birthplace of the Grasshopper, and more.
- Last bar features local live music at 8 PM
- Must be 21+
- We go rain or shine
- Meet at Tiki Tolteca - 301 N. Peters Street, LA 70130
- Entrance is on Bienville Street
- Almost all cocktails are vegan-friendly.
- Total distance of the tour is approximately one mile, so wear your fancy shoes if you want to!
- We provide a full refund for any cancellation made 24 hours before your tour date
- There is no refund for cancellations within 24 hour of your tour date, regardless of circumstance
- 24 Hour cancellation policy is non-negotiable
- Cocktail Tastings
- Guide Fees
- Miscellaneous Expenses
- Additional Beverages
Join Doctor Gumbo Tours on a journey through New Orleans' historic and fascinating history of cocktails, and sample them along the way. Belly up to the oldest stand-up bar in the country, find out where the Grasshopper was invented, get the real scoop on absinthe, learn the origins of the Sazerac and discover hidden gems where locals have been imbibing for centuries. Each stop will feature a historic cocktail prepared by multiple award-winning mixologists, and your guide will give you the history behind them! Expect to visit 4 venues including SoBou, the Bourbon "O" Jazz Bar and Tujague's!
Location - Tiki Tolteca
24 Hour Cancellation
No refunds for cancellations within 24 hours