LoDo Walking TourOperated By: Denver Local Tours
Explore important sites/attractions & learn how Denver went from a dying mining town to become known as the thriving “Mile High City” in only 150 years.
On this 1.5 hour walking tour your savvy local guide will share fascinating history of LoDo (Lower Downtown) and point out local hot spots (where to eat and drink). You’ll find out how Denver got it’s name as well, this tour is perfect for those who have limited time and a busy schedule. Tour starts at Union Station.
LoDo Walking Tour Highlights
- Point out local hot spots
- Share fascinating history
- Perfect for those who have limited time
- Feel more like a local
- Learn about the underground tunnel system that runs beneath the city
- Coors Field & Other Sites/Attractions
- (Optional and Free of Charge) - Dispensary/grow operation!
- Tour starts & ends at the Union Station flag pole
- Tour ends at Union Station
- Parking - There are many public parking lots and parking garages near Union Station
- All of our tours are walking tours.
- Tours are about 1.5 miles in length with stops along with way.
- Please note a minimum of 2 guests are required per tour
- Our food tours are small groups with 10 guests maximum per tour
- Children are welcome
- Rain, snow, or shine our tours take place everyday of the week
- Private tours are available - call for more information
- Gratuities are welcomed and appreciated which typically range between 15-20%