Gore Canyon Full DayOperated By: The Adventure Company
Some of the most challenging commercially rafted whitewater in the world!
4.5 hours on the water | 12 miles
Gore Canyon Full Day Highlights
- Includes the Ultimate Fajita Feast hot lunch!
- Extremely challenging whitewater on the Colorado River
- Huge hits, difficult maneuvers and thundering drops
- Previous rafting experience and good physical condition are required
- Good physical condition required
- Swimming ability required
- Please note that this trip does not meet at our main location in Buena Vista, it meets in Frisco, Colorado. If you will need wetsuit gear please call our office to provide us with height, weight and shoe size of each participant so we can bring these items along for you.
- Helmets and Type V Coast Guard Approved PFD's (Personal Flotation Devices or "life jackets").
- Sanitized wetsuits, splash jackets, neoprene shoes and dry bags for a small rental fee.
- All needed equipment for your adventure.
What not to bring
- Avoid wearing cotton, as it makes you colder when wet.
- Do not wear flip flops or crocs.
- Anything valuable that you do not want to risk losing.
Location - Baymont Inn & Suites Frisco
Any cancellations outside of 7 days will receive a refund minus 10%
Last Minute Cancellation
Cancellations within 7 days of your trip date are non-refundable