Gold Canyon 6-9 Person Group RateOperated By: The Adventure Company
Advanced maneuvers and exciting drops!
1.5 hours on the water | 10 miles
Pricing based on group rate of 6-9 people
Gold Canyon Highlights
- Exciting advanced trip
- Narrow, fast canyon with medium big drops
- Speed through the history rich mining town of Idaho Springs
- Large, difficult and continuous whitewater with some medium-sized drops
- Previous rafting experience recommended
- Good fitness required
- Swimming ability required
- Please note that this trip does not meet at our main location in Buena Vista, it meets in Frisco, Colorado. If you will need wetsuit gear please call our office to provide us with height, weight and shoe size of each participant so we can bring these items along for you.
- Helmets and Type V Coast Guard Approved PFD's (Personal Flotation Devices or "life jackets").
- Sanitized wetsuits, splash jackets, neoprene shoes and dry bags for a small rental fee.
- All needed equipment for your adventure.
What not to bring
- Avoid wearing cotton, as it makes you colder when wet.
- Do not wear flip flops or crocs.
- Anything valuable that you do not want to risk losing.
Location - Cooper Riley Park - Clear Creek
Any cancellations outside of 7 days will receive a refund minus 10%
Last Minute Cancellation
Cancellations within 7 days of your trip date are non-refundable