Browns Canyon Full Day 6-9 Person Group RateOperated By: The Adventure Company
A full day spent in remote Browns Canyon National Monument that includes plenty of excitement but is perfect for first timers!
5 hours on the water, lunch served riverside midway through your 18 mile trip.
Pricing based on group rate of 6-9 people
Browns Canyon Full Day Highlights
- 18 miles of exciting whitewater!
- Includes Ultimate Fajita Feast hot lunch
- Spectacular canyon scenery
- Great mountain views of some of Colorado’s highest mountains
- Opportunities to spot wildlife
- minimum age of 6
- Medium-sized whitewater with moderate maneuvers
- No experience necessary
- Some fitness and swimming ability recommended
- Most of our first time rafting customers typically choose an intermediate trip
- Helmets and Type V Coast Guard Approved PFD's (Personal Flotation Devices or "life jackets").
- Sanitized wetsuits, splash jackets, neoprene shoes and dry bags for a small rental fee.
- All needed equipment for your adventure.
What not to bring
- Avoid wearing cotton, as it makes you colder when wet.
- Do not wear flip flops or crocs.
- Anything valuable that you do not want to risk losing.
Location - The Adventure Company
Any cancellations outside of 7 days will receive a refund minus 10%
Last Minute Cancellation
Cancellations within 7 days of your trip date are non-refundable