Mountain BikingOperated By: Denver Adventures
The Rocky Mountains are a paradise for mountain biking at all levels. Whether you are an experienced rider looking for different terrain or a beginner looking for adventure, this ride has it all! From the legendary Colorado Trail to many other Front Range trails close to Denver, you will not be disappointed. Stunning views, unique rock formations and beautiful natural surroundings make the trip truly memorable. Individuals, small and large groups are welcome.
- Must be 10 years or older.
- No experience required but must be able to ride a bike comfortably.
- Bikers must be in good physical condition without medical issues such as heart conditions, pregnancy, recent surgery or injuries, etc. We welcome persons with disabilities but due to the inherent nature of this activity we will assess each person on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us before booking.
- Bring weather-appropriate clothing. Dress in non-cotton layers and bring a light wind breaker as well as a small backpack for personal items. Closed-toed shoes are required.
- Reservations are required.