Royal Gorge 6-9 Person Group RateOperated By: The Adventure Company
Fast, steep an technical whitewater close to Denver!
4.5 to 5 hours on the water | 14 miles
Pricing based on group rate of 6-9 people
Royal Gorge Highlights
- Advanced whitewater and fantastic scenery
- Narrow and steep rock walls
- Impressive canyon with consistent Class IV action!
- Large, difficult and continuous whitewater with some medium-sized drops
- Previous rafting experience recommended
- Good fitness required
- Swimming ability required
- Please note that this trip does not meet at our main location in Buena Vista, it meets in Cañon City, Colorado. If you will need wetsuit gear please call our office to provide us with height, weight and shoe size of each participant so we can bring these items along for you.
- Helmets and Type V Coast Guard Approved PFD's (Personal Flotation Devices or "life jackets").
- Sanitized wetsuits, splash jackets, neoprene shoes and dry bags for a small rental fee.
- All needed equipment for your adventure.
What not to bring
- Avoid wearing cotton, as it makes you colder when wet.
- Do not wear flip flops or crocs.
- Anything valuable that you do not want to risk losing.
Location - Baymont Inn & Suites Frisco
Any cancellations outside of 7 days will receive a refund minus 10%
Last Minute Cancellation
Cancellations within 7 days of your trip date are non-refundable