New York Craft Cocktail TourOperated By: Urban Adventures New York City
This happy hour tour is taking you to the center of New York's booming cocktail culture as we visit some of the best bars in the city. Along the way, we sample delicious libations, swap tales of speakeasies and gangsters, shop for new locally produced spirits, learn how to make craft cocktails, and discover some of the best places to grab a drink in the Big Apple.
New York Craft Cocktail Tour Highlights
- Discover new spirits from local micro-distilleries
- Find the best tucked-away places to grab a drink in New York's East Village
- Learn how bartenders are revolutionising cocktails in America with fresh, artisanal ingredients
- Learn how prohibition shaped NYC, and the speakeasies and gangsters who influenced the city's cocktail culture
- Taste delicious craft cocktails at some of New York's best bars
Local English-speaking guide, three cocktails, and a light snack
Additional food and drink, bottles of spirits, souvenirs, and tips and gratuities for the guide
Ending point: Near the corner of Lafayette and Great Jones St. in the East Village
Duration: 2.5 hours
Starting time: 6.00 PM
Meeting point: Corner of Avenue A and St. Mark's Place at the entrance to Tompkins Square Park. Meet on the park side of the intersection (east side). You must bring a government-issued photo ID as proof of age. Passports and/or driver's licenses are acceptable.
The Craft Cocktail Tour was fabulous. We had the benefit of Brian serving as host and tour guide. He was outstanding - his enthusiasm and knowledge could not be beat!