Boulder Canyon 6-9 Person Group RateOperated By: The Adventure Company
Quick splash in the face close to Frisco and Breckenridge!
45-55 minutes on the water | 6 miles This river has an inconsistent season, so please contact our office prior to booking to ensure this trip is running
Pricing based on group rate of 6-9 people
Boulder Canyon Highlights
- Exciting short intermediate trip
- Clear, fast flowing rapids
- Beautiful Colorado Rocky Mountain scenery
- minimum age of 6
- Medium-sized whitewater with moderate maneuvers
- No experience necessary
- Some fitness and swimming ability recommended
- Most of our first time rafting customers typically choose an intermediate trip
- Helmets and Type V Coast Guard Approved PFD's (Personal Flotation Devices or "life jackets").
- Sanitized wetsuits, splash jackets, neoprene shoes and dry bags for a small rental fee.
- All needed equipment for your adventure.
What not to bring
- Avoid wearing cotton, as it makes you colder when wet.
- Do not wear flip flops or crocs.
- Anything valuable that you do not want to risk losing.
Location - Baymont Inn & Suites Frisco
Any cancellations outside of 7 days will receive a refund minus 10%
Last Minute Cancellation
Cancellations within 7 days of your trip date are non-refundable