About the Company
A portion of the proceeds of this tour go to Heritage of Pride and the IGLTA Foundation. Pride Tours NYC is an official World Pride 2019 event.
Learn About the Revolution for LGBT Civil Rights!
Join us on a comprehensive tour suitable for all ages that tells the story of one of the most significant events in the LGBT movement, the Stonewall Uprising. This inspirational tour gives you a historical insight into the beginning of this human rights movement and the brave people who have fought for their rights to openly be who they are.
Pride Walking History Tour of NYC Highlights
- 1 Hour and 10 Minute guided walking tour of NYC historic LBGT sites
- Hear the tragic history of LGBT treatment before the Stonewall Uprising.
- Learn the history of the Stonewall Inn and get a comprehensive overview of the climate of the world that led up to that historic night 50 years ago.
- Hear the story of the night of June 28, 1969, at the Stonewall Inn, the story of the Uprising.
- Learn the stories of the riots and the demonstrations where members of the LGBT community bravely stood up and planted the seeds that grew into the most definitive human rights movement of our time.
- See all the sites where the LGBT Pride movement was born and organized.
- A portion of the proceeds of this tour go to Heritage of Pride and the IGLTA Foundation
- Pride Tours NYC is an official World Pride 2019 event
- Suitable for All Ages
- Children 2 and under are Free
- Reservations are required and must be booked 48 hours in advance
- Tours may be rescheduled with 48 hour notice
- Tours will depart rain or shine - please check the weather and dress appropriately
- Forany"no-shows", the forfeiture amount will be 100 percent
- No Refunds
- Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with a disability and/or a service animal.
- The walking tour is wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the tour start time
- Please look for the guide with the flag labeled PRIDE TOURS NYC
- Tour starts at Christopher Park 38-64 Christopher Street New York, NY 10014
- Tour ends at Grove Street and 7th Avenue S. New York, NY 10004
- Guide Fees
- Miscellaneous Expenses