About the Company
- A variety of customized menu selections from the most seasonal ingredients available.
-Our Chef Services give you a chance to have a "night off" on vacation. We will take care of all preparations, set up and clean up.
-Our other option is Prepared Foods for pick up or delivery. Put in your order and we will take care of all preparations and send in oven ready pans for easy reheating at your own convenience.
- Menus are customized to your groups likes and dislikes. We offer a large selection of items to choose from and if you still haven’t found the right menu, we will continue to collaborate together until your tastes are met.
- We do our best to accommodate all food allergies, special diets or strong dislikes.
We can provide your dinner service in variety of ways:
- Sit Down Dinners, Buffet Style or Children's Dinners with earlier eating times / simpler food.
- We request 24-48 hours notice (during the high season 5-7days) on all prepared food for pick or delivery.
- We do have several talented chefs on staff however our evenings fill up quickly. We request at least 2-3 weeks notice on all chef services.
-For Pricing: Please email or call with your menu thoughts and we will get you an estimate.
About the Owner
My culinary background started young with a family in the Midwest who loved to eat. Growing up with a large family made meal time fun and crazy. It was the one part of the day my parents insisted that we all spend together. From then I have loved and enjoyed food.
Before making the move to the Rocky Mountains, I attended Le Cordon Bleu Culinary School in Canada and London, graduating with a diploma in Cuisine and Pastry. As well as Ridge Street Kitchen, my husband and I own a delicious seafood restaurant in Breckenridge, where he is the talented chef/owner. Check put South Ridge Seafood Grill!!
Kelly and Paul Brenholt